Emmanuel Community Church
In light of the Governor’s new mandate regarding the wearing of facial protective coverings when interacting within indoor public meeting places, which include public meeting places used for religious purposes, Emmanuel Community Church leadership must ensure that all persons interacting within the Church facility comply with the following requirements:
1. Please wear a face covering when entering, moving around in, and exiting the building.
2. Please wear a face covering when meeting and greeting others who are not part of your family group, and when 6-ft social distancing cannot be maintained.
3. You may remove your face covering when seated, stationary, and properly distanced from others (except those in your family group).
4. The pastor and worship leaders will not wear a face covering when performing their responsibilities, provided they can maintain 6-ft social distancing from others not in their family group.
5. Individuals who have a medical condition that makes it hard to breathe, or who have a disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering may request an accommodation from leadership to excuse them from complying with the face covering requirement while in the facility.
6. Children under the age of 2 are exempt from wearing a face covering. Children between the ages of 2 and 12 are not required to wear a face covering, but it is recommended.
Thank you for your cooperation.